Would you like to do an internship at the ibis budget Amsterdam Airport, a stone's throw from Schiphol? Are you looking for an all-round internship in a nice hotel, in a small & friendly team? Then you have come to the right place at ibis budget Amsterdam Airport! For our team we are looking for a motivated independent Allround Intern for 4 or 5 days a week.
As an Allround Intern, you and your colleagues are the face of ibis budget Amsterdam Airport and are responsible for the operation of the front office, breakfast, vending machines and general areas. From the moment you welcome our guests to the moment they leave, you are the business card of the hotel!
Of course no day is the same in a hotel… but what you do in a day & what we expect from you;
• You receive, entertain and inform guests in such a nice way that guests remember you as that great employee of ibis budget. You personally ensure that guests love our hotel!
• In the morning you are busy with all parts of breakfast. This way you ensure that the guest is no longer in a morning mood, you fill the buffet, you make sure that every table is clean and you do the dishes.
• You speak at least Dutch and English. It is useful if you also speak another language, but you know how to offer every guest, regardless of the language he/she speaks, a top service thanks to your creativity and enthusiasm.
• You make reservations that can be received by telephone or e-mail.
• Of course we prefer not to have complaints… But if something went wrong by accident, you ensure that the guest leaves our hotel with a smile.
• You are not averse to cleaning work, as an Allround Employee this is of course part of it. You ensure that everything always looks spick and span.
• You are flexible in your working days and working hours; You don't mind working mornings, evenings or nights, including weekends and holidays.
• You have your own transport or live in the immediate vicinity of ibis budget Amsterdam Airport;
• A nice varied job with a lot of responsibility.
• Work in a small, friendly team.
• Sufficient opportunities for personal development and training, enabling growth within the hotel and/or chain.
Are your hands already itching and do you want to register as soon as possible? Show us what you can do! Send your CV and motivation to H0649-HR@accor.com, attn. Nighel de Horde. For more information, please contact Nighel de Horde, HR manager, 31+ 6 82 32 09 50.