GREEN | GENUINE | CONNECTING
Are YOU ready for your next step?
Would you like to be part of a young, interactive and bustling team and environment?
ibis Styles Amsterdam Airport is now recruiting an Trainee Duty Manager .
As a Trainee Duty manager you will assist the Duty Manager in overseeing the day to day running of the Front Office & F&B departments in various shifts.
Your responsibilities will entail:
- Keeping high service standards, making manuals, SOP’s.
- Job chats, on the job coaching & yearly appraisals
- Adhering to all Health & Safety standards - HACCP
- Ordering of F&B, FO, HSK supplies – stocktake
- Complaint handling & follow up
- Coordinate with supervisors & Shift leaders & do spot checks
You will be the report directly to the Duty Manager.
Do you recognize yourself in the above-mentioned description? Then for sure we would like to get to know you better. Send your CV and motivation letter to: HB480-OM@accor.com