Filter de vacatures
Apprentice cook/Leerling kok
Mövenpick Amsterdam City
Are you a true foodie? Do you love working in a fast-changing and multicultural environment? Do you want to work in a big diverse kitchen team? You can be our new Leerling kok/Kitchen apprentice!
The perfect candidate has:
- Follows an education (BBL) to become a cook, level 2, 3 and 4
- Passion for the job
- Team player skills
- A flexible and stress resistance attitude
- Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and/or English language is mandatory
What do we have to offer you:
- 32,15-hours work week
- An apprentice salary according to the Horeca CAO
- Sunday allowance of 5% and Night allowance of 20%
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
- During the apprenticeship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
- A lot of develop opportunities within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
The main responsibilities include:
- Preparing high quality culinary dishes
- Mise en Place acitivites such as washing, cutting and pre-cooking
- Preparing plates through a la minute cooking techniques
- Portioning and garnishing of dishes and controlling the presentation according to the recipes
- Making simple dishes for the personnel
- Front cooking for our a la carte restaurant Silk Road
- Working with banqueting sheets to prepare coffee-breaks, lunches and dinners for our (meeting) groups.
How to apply for this position?
Please upload your CV via: https://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/Movenpick-stagesleerplaatsen/sollicitatieformulier/Apprentice-cookLeerling-kok-JPNLSGGT0.html
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Overige vacatures en stages binnen dit hotel: