Do you love creating special moments for our guests? Do you have a passion for events? Are you known for your enthusiastic personality? You can be our new F&B Banqueting trainee for september 2019!
· Welcoming meeting guests
· Serving and preparing (mise en place) of orders to guests
· Available for questions and requests of meeting guests and following them up
· Refreshing rooms and preparing breaks
· Looking after the needs of our guests in a hospitable way
· Support the food and beverage team where possible
· Assist other departments in their duties and maintain good relationships
· Take, prepare and serve F&B orders
· Ensures the Mövenpick standards compliance
· Performs cleaning tasks
The Food & Beverage department consists of the Silk Road restaurant, all banqueting facilities and our Silk Bar. A traineeship in the banqueting department is a unique chance to extend your Food & Beverage experience! You might also be asked to gain experience in other areas of the F&B Department, such as the Silk Road Restaurant and the Silk Bar.
The Banqueting Manager will –depending your interests, motivation and talent- involve you in other senior tasks and projects.
Please upload your CV via this link