F&B Bar Trainee
Mövenpick Amsterdam City
Do you think you can be our new cocktail expert? Are you a true entertainer? Do you love giving personalized service to our guests? We are looking for a F&B Bar Trainee per August 2019!
The perfect candidate has:
- Attending an MBO or HBO Hotel school or tourism education
- Enthusiastic, hospitable and flexible
- Independent and proactive work attitude
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language is mandatory, Dutch is an advantage
- Available for a minimum of 16 weeks, 5 days a week.
What do we have to offer you:
- 38-hours work week
- A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
- Sunday allowance of 5% and Night allowance of 20%
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
- During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
- A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
The main responsibilities include:
- Preparing drink orders, including coffees, wines,
cocktails and other drinks
- Preparing Mise en Place
- Taking orders and serving meals, which requires
basic menu knowledge
- Preparing and settling bills
- Flexibility is required to assist other (F&B)
outlets in busy periods
The Silk bar is the meeting point of the hotel and the
direct environment. The bar is opened daily from 08:00 am until 01:00 am. There
is a large variety of guests, from business guests to tourist.
The F&B department consists of the Silkbar, Silk
restaurant and the banqueting floor with 12 conferences rooms. During busy
times, you might assist the other departments. Therefore, this traineeship is a
unique chance to extend your Food & Beverage experience.
How to apply for this position?
Please upload your CV via:
Overige vacatures en stages binnen dit hotel: