Food & Beverage Management Trainee
Mövenpick Amsterdam City
Do you have a passion for food & beverage? Do you love to combine administration and operations in 1 internship? Are you known for your organisation skills? You can be our new F&B Management Trainee per September 2019!
Your main responsibilities are:
- You will work 2 or 3 days on the floor in our Food & Beverage outlets. The other 2 to 3 days you will take the responsibility for some administration work and you will work on different projects.
- Assist in updating the menu and wine list of the Silk Road restaurant and Silk Bar
- Attendant the weekly function sheet meeting
- Keeping track of the financial overview of the Food & Beverage department.
- Prepare the closure of the month
- Checking F&B related guest reviews
The Food & Beverage department consists of the Silk Road restaurant, the Banqueting facilities and our Silk Bar. An all-round Food & Beverage Management traineeship means that you are able to work in all outlets, and take up shift leader shifts if necessary. This traineeship is a chance to broaden your Food & Beverage experience and work on some projects for our Food & Beverage manager!
The perfect candidate has:
- Attending an MBO or HBO Hotel school or tourism education
- Hospitable and service-minded
- Motivated and a proactive worker
- Flexible and team player mentality
- Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and English language is mandatory
- Available for a minimum of 20 weeks, 5 days a week.
What do we have to offer you:
- 38-hours work week
- A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
- Sunday allowance of 5% and Night allowance of 20%
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
- During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
- A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
How to apply for this position?
Please upload your CV via
Overige vacatures en stages binnen dit hotel: