Leerling Technische Dienst/Maintenance Apprentice
Mövenpick Amsterdam City
Are you a real handyman? You are known for your hospitable attitude? You love having an office on the 21st floor with an amazing view over Amsterdam? We are looking for an apprentice for our maintenance department per September 2019!
Your main responsibilities are:
- Technical repairs
- Electronical repairs
- Participating in internal moving
- Participating in smaller construction activities
- Dissolving of electrical malfunction.
The perfect candidate has:
- Attending a relevant education, as Engineering Construction Technique or something similar.
- Performs well individually as in a team
- Service-minded attitude towards guests and employees
- In possession of NEN 3140 certificate is
- Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and English language is mandatory
What do we have to offer you:
- 32,15-hours work week
- An apprentice salary according to the Horeca CAO
- Sunday allowance of 5% and Night allowance of 20%
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
- During the apprenticeship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
- A lot of develop opportunities within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
How to apply for this position?
Please upload your CV via:
Overige vacatures en stages binnen dit hotel: