Filter de vacatures
Reservations/Revenue Management Trainee
Mövenpick Amsterdam City
you looking for a place to gain experience in both the reservations and revenue
department? Do you always work accurately and are you a true perfectionist? Are
you curious how hotel room prices are determined? Than this is the internship
The perfect candidates has:
Following an Hospitality related education
Detail oriented and accurate working skills
A pro-active attitude
Excellent communication skills, both written
and verbal, in at least Dutch and
A lot of energy and enthusiasm
Availability for a minimum of 20 weeks, 5 days a week.
What do we have to offer you:
- 38-hours work week
- A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
- Sunday allowance of 5% and Night allowance of 20%
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
- During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal
trainings and schooling
- A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within
Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
The main responsibilities include:
- Booking individual rooms and processing reservations.
- Handling requests using the reservation system Opera.
- Daily arrival checks and accurate control on rate, market segment and notes.
- Dealing with outstanding options and changes in bookings.
- Guest contact during the entire reservation process.
- Handling changes in bookings (cancellations, transfers etc.).
- Acquiring knowledge and experience in relation to commissions for third parties
- Be attentive to the wishes of guests, intentions of (potential) relationships, giving information and handling complaints.
- Revenue Management will also come forward during the internship.
- On the basis of functioning, more responsibilities will be added.
How to apply for this position?
Interested? Please apply via:
Overige vacatures en stages binnen dit hotel: