Here’s what we did….
We found this great building in the Paleisstraat in The Hague. It needed some work and we decided to rebuild it into a 72 bedroom 4 star boutique hotel with a bar, restaurant, fitness club and some meeting space. Then we added the Mövenpick brand, strong on F&B with a new Mövenpick Coffee & Wine lounge concept.
We have also found the best management team ever. Even though they have a lot of knowledge and are able to manage a lot, they cannot do it on their own. So they need you!!
Together with the Front Office Manager and your other great teammembers you make sure the 72 rooms are ready for arrival. With your hospitable and positive attitude our guests feel welcome, heart warmed, incredible and become raving fan of Mövenpick The Hague!
We wanted to leave it at that, but we do understand this experience does not pay your bills and as we are a member of Koninklijke Horeca Nederland and operate according the Dutch labor agreement, we decided to offer you:
· A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
· A dynamic internship where you will experience the whole Rooms Divisions department. (You will learn everything from A-Z)
· Many training possibilities through the Accor Academy (you will never stop learning)
· Night allowance of 10% (but you need to stay awake)
· Discounts on Rooms and Food & Beverage within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Services
· Excellent international career development opportunities after your internship (because after this internship you can take on the whole world!)
· Are currently enrolled in a MBO or HBO hotel/tourism or front office education, and you can’t wait to put the theory into practice!
· Are known as enthusiastic, hospitable, team-builder, stress-resistant and representative (your friends and family are not the only one who will confirm that)
· Have excellent communication skills! (Everyone can understand you)
· Are available 24/7 (We definitely make sure you have enough time left to spend with your friends & family)
· Speak and write Dutch and English (kudo’s if you can express yourself in “het Haags”)
· Are available for at least 18 weeks, 5 days per week
So, do you want to work in a new hotel? Why don’t we have received you application yet?
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts makes moments by doing ordinary things in an extraordinary way. Providing an upscale, relaxed and uncomplicated guest experience, Mövenpick recognises that small gestures make a big difference. Whether it is chocolate hour every afternoon, customised sleep technology to ensure a restful night or specially created fun and healthy kids’ menus, Mövenpick creates a human and warm environment for guests, business partners and employees. Committed to sustainable practices and caring for its local communities, Mövenpick is the most Green Globe certified hotel brand in the world. Founded in Switzerland in 1973, but with a heritage of food and beverage excellence stretching back to the 1940s, Mövenpick holds a growing portfolio of more than 80 hotels in 24 countries. Mövenpick is part of AccorHotels, a world-leading travel and lifestyle group which invites travellers to feel welcome at more than 4,500 hotels, resorts and residences, along with some 10,000 of the finest private homes around the globe.
movenpick.com | accorhotels.com