Do your friends always ask you for advice about
a confidential problem? Do you strive to bring out the best in people? Are you
looking for a challenging and divers internship where, in 1 day, you give
guided tours, have interviews and finish your administrative tasks? Than come
and strengthen our team as an Human Resources Trainee!
· Selecting and hiring activities, such as creating function profiles, opening and closing positions on websites and informing candidates about their application procedure.
· Responsible for selecting and hiring of trainees, including job interviews and contact with schools.
· Responsible for organizing the staff events (Christmas drink, Sinterklaas and the staff party).
· Assisting with the organization of school visits.
· Administrative tasks with regards to new- and leaving employees
· Assisting with daily tasks of the HR department
· Updating and completing personal files
· Available for questions with regards to labor law, Dutch labor agreement etc.
· Welcoming new employees including paperwork and tour through the hotel
· Administrative tasks with regards to training and development of employees.
· Updating the birthday calendar and preparing birthday cards and gifts.
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European Union state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.