Your role within the Sustainable Development department will allow you to familiarise yourselves with all aspects of sustainable hospitality, from food waste reduction to plastic removal and from involving local communities to sustainable procurement and F&B. You will focus on the development of all your talents by being in constant contact with hotels and sustainable partners and by taking up your own projects. Are you ready to take the lead of the start of your career? Feel Welcome at Accor!
Instead of giving you a list of assignments or tasks, we prefer to discuss with you on a personal level what we can offer you. To give you an idea of key areas that you can develop within our department:
- Acquire good knowledge of Accor’s worldwide Planet21 programme;
- Get familiar with sustainable hotel reporting via Accor’s platform Gaia;
- Update GM’s on Planet21 changes
- Encourage hotels to take action to go to the next level;
- Assist in Plant for the Planet payments and participation to this program;
- Assist in coordination of Planet21 Day
- Assist in organisation of Planet21 Awards
- Assist in the development of a network of Planet21 hotel ambassadors
- Assist in training new hotels on Planet21
We are always looking for team players and highly motivated students to Feel Welcome at Accor!
- You are looking for a management placement to launch your career;
- You are passionate about sustainability
- You are self-starting and proactive;
- You are highly service-minded;
- You have strong communication skills and are able to adapt to various types of audiences
- Your English is excellent and you have a good level of Dutch (French is a pre)
A fantastic experience with a lot of variety and responsibility. You will work within an enthusiastic team and you will get to know people from other departments, hotels and Support Offices. The internship allowance amounts to €600 per month.
Do not forget that there are many national and international career opportunities within Accor!
Please send your CV and motivation to: La-Vie.BOUGUENON@accor.com
The internship is available from the beginning of February 2020.