Ibis Amsterdam City West is searching for Public Area Attendant for 2 up to 4 days a week!
As a Public Area Attendant you and your colleagues are responsible for keeping the public areas of the hotel clean during your service. You vacuum and mop the floors, take the furniture off and take care of the cleaning of the sanitary rooms and the staff changing rooms. In addition, you divide the clean linen over the floors so that the Housekeeping department always has sufficient stock. Also cleaning the offices and assisting with the dishes is part of this function. You also carry out manual and sports services for the other departments. In short, you are a pivot in the web in our hotel!
We are looking for a hospitable, social and service-oriented candidate for the position of the Public Area Attendant. You can work well in a team but you are also very independent. You have an eye for detail and you have good command of the English language. Furthermore, you are flexible in working hours and also available on weekends. In addition, you have good knowledge of cleaning products and techniques and of course you have a healthy dose of humor.
Working for ibis Amsterdam City West means being a part of the big AccorHotels family. Working for this international chain brings a lot of benefits. Our offer:
· Discount on sleeping, eating and drinking in AccorHotels worldwide.
· A contract for minimal 2 days and maximum 4 days a week.
· Salary in above the Horeca collective labor agreement scale III. Starting salary is € 12,15 per hour excl. 18,37% holiday allowance.
· A travel allowance from 5 km.
· Wide range of training courses within our own AccorHotels Academy.
· Working in a super nice team.
· Our hotel is easily accessible by public transport and by car.
Are you enthusiastic about the vacancy Public Area Attendant at the hotel Amsterdam City West? Send your CV and motivation to H5140-A@accor.com attn. Justyna Klebczyk . For more information, please contact Justyna at telephone number 020-581 11 11