We are ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, a 3 star hotel, with 644 (!) rooms, 6 F&B outlets, 5 meeting rooms and a team of 75 amazing colleagues who always ensure that our guests have everything they need!
We are looking for a new F&B
Supervisor to coach, support and motivate our F&B team in 6 different
outlets! Would you like to join an international team with lots of
opportunities to grow and develop?
Apply now for the role of F&B Supervisor!
As our new F&B Supervisor, you are responsible for the operational course of events in the department. You work closely with your colleagues and manager. You search for the best efficiency and challenge yourself and others. In addition, you know how to use every commercial opportunity and will actively make proposals to improve results and increase turnover. You ensure that the quality and service level within the hotel is maintained and optimized. Also:
You coordinate and arrange activities for six different outlets;
- You can work 4/5 days per week;
- You are available for flexible scheduling from Monday to Sunday, with the possibility of being assigned to both early and late shifts.
- You are hospitable and a service-oriented colleague;
- You can connect with the international guests and give them a proper “Feel Welcome” feeling.
- Coaching is one of the goals of this department. By asking the right questions and listening carefully to the employees, you know what they need and dare to take it a step further.
- Starting salary €2476,28,- (scale 6);
- Ibis is part of the Accor family, which means a discount on overnight stays, food and drinks at colleague hotels worldwide;
- Travel allowance from 5 km one way and if you come to the hotel by car, we can arrange a free parking spot;
- The opportunity to grow and develop yourself within your role, the hotel and even the Accor group;
- Of course, we will also provide a free lunch or dinner, a good pension scheme and the opportunity to experience our hotel as a guest with our ibis Employee Experience program!
Great! Apply now and send us your application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
you still have some questions? No problem! Our HR manager, Jody Brink is more
than happy to tell you everything you need to know about the hotel or the role.
You can reach her via: 020 502 5222.