We are ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, a 3 star hotel, with 644 rooms, 6 F&B outlets, 5 meeting rooms and a team of 75 amazing colleagues who always ensure that our guests have everything they need!
In your new role as night receptionist you will be the first point of contact for our guests. You will welcome them, make sure their check in goes flawless and will go the extra mile to make their stay fantastic. You also know the city and what there is to do, you can tell the guests everything about the
You work efficient and are stress resistant. Ibis Schiphol is 24/7 open and because of that we are looking for someone who can work evening- and night shifts from 15:00 – 23:00 and 23:00 – 07:00.
In addition, we have a lot of international guests and is it of importance that you can speak English and (try to learn to) speak Dutch. Also you are not afraid to make conversation with the guest to give them the ‘feel Welcome’ feeling. Finally you always think problem-solving and are able to handle accurately in different situations.
· Starting salary €2221,- (scale 5), which is 7,5% above the Hospitality CLA!
· Ibis is part of the Accor family. This means discount on overnight stays, food and drinks at colleague hotels worldwide;
· We are looking for part time and full time colleagues, so we have something for everyone!
· Travel allowance from 5 km one way and if you come to the hotel by car we can arrange a free parking spot;
· The opportunity to grow and develop yourself within your role, the hotel and even the Accor group;
· Of course we will also provide a free lunch or dinner, a good pension scheme and the opportunity to experience our hotel as a guest with our ibis Employee Experience program!
Great! Apply now and send us your application
per email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you still have some questions? No problem! Our HR manager, Jody Brink is more than happy to tell you everything you need to know about the hotel or the role. You can reach her via: 020 502 5222