Filter de vacatures
Team member Front Office (EN)
ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
Would you like to work in a hotel with 644(!) rooms near Amsterdam Schiphol Airport part time or full time? A lively hotel where there is always something to do and you can develop yourself? Do you think Hospitality is of most importance just like us? Then continue reading!
What will you be doing?
As Front Office employee you are the first person the guest see. Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the operations of the front office, this means:
- Checking the guests in and out;
- Preparing the room keys;
- Drawing up accounts and secure administratively;
- Grant service to the guest- ordering a taxi, make reservations by restaurants, carrying luggage etcetera;
- Take in complains/ comments and solve them, if possible, independently;
- Answering the phone.
- You can fluently speak and write English;
- You are service oriented and by nature hospitable;
- You are enthusiastic, motivated and representative;
- You can handle high stress situations;
- You can work day-, evening- and night shifts;
- You are flexible with working hours and days.
What do we offer you?
Working at ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport means being part of the big Accor family. That is why we can offer the next things:
- Discount on overnight stays, food and drinks at colleague hotels worldwide;
- Salary in accordance with the CAO;
- Many training opportunities given by our own AccorHotels Academy.
Are your hands itching ready to go to work? Then apply as fast as you can and show us what you can do! Send us your resume and motivation letter to H0649-HR@accor.com, direct it to Mrs. Jody Brink. For more information you can contact Jody Brink, HR-Manager, +31 06 82 32 09 50.
Overige vacatures en stages binnen dit hotel: