Do you like it to work with an INKredible team to create the most beautiful, cleanest, and comfiest rooms in Amsterdam?
As Housekeeping Supervisor you are responsible for the quality checks of the rooms, and giving constructive feedback to your team members. At the start of you shift your will assign rooms and areas to the housekeepers. You have an important role within the Hotel as you are the final check before the guest arrives. For this position you need to have a good eye for detail, and you know exactly how to make the guest feel at home. Furthermore, you will make schedules, instruct and train employees. Since you will be the right hand of our Housekeeping Manager you do not mind to roll up your sleeves in order to ensure that the highest standards of cleanliness will be delivered throughout the hotel.
INK Hotel Amsterdam is a luxury lifestyle hotel that owes its name to the rich history of the building in which, as former home of Dutch newspaper 'De Tijd', stories were conceived, written and brought to life in ink. This rich history comes to live in every single detail in our 149 rooms, 2 meeting rooms and restaurant & cocktail bar PRESSROOM. INK Hotel is part of the MGallery Hotel Collection, a premium brand of the Accor Group.
Still reading? Of course you would like to know how it is to work at INK Hotel Amsterdam. First and most important, you will join a very close team where initiative is encouraged all the time. We all know each other and together we run the hotel. You will get the opportunity to join several workgroups to extend your responsibilities. We have three workgroups: Be Balanced - to encourage a fit & healthy lifestyle among your colleagues, The ThINKables - to support colleagues in joy & sorrow and Planet 21 – if you feel responsible for the planet, sustainability and diversity in our company.
Does your story matches our wishes? For this position, we are looking for someone who is able to work independently, has eye for detail and is a great multitasker. Besides that, you:
- Have at least 1 year experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor in a midscale/luxury hotel;
- You are able to communicate in English and/or Dutch, an extra language is a plus;
- Have a hands-on mentality;
- Are able to motivate and manage a diverse team;
- Have great organisational skills.
- Have an eye for detail.
Now let’s move on to the practical part. You will receive several benefits, such as:
- Discount on Accor hotels within the Benelux and the UK, also for your friends and family!;
- 25 holidays per year based on fulltime (38 hours per week);
- A salary in Scale 5 of the Horeca CAO, Accor increased this scale with 7,5%;
- A travel allowance from 5 kilometre distance;
- Career opportunities within the Accor Group;
- And the best benefit of all, you will be part of an INKredible team.
Do you see yourself working at INK? We are looking forward to receive your CV and motivation letter. You can e-mail this to the HR department via email@example.com. Do you have a question? Feel free to drop us an e-mail or give us a call on +31 20 555 1704.