Filter de vacatures
Mövenpick Amsterdam City
Are you the one who can make a guest feel at home? Are you a real cocktail expert or do you want to become one? Are you looking for a flexible (side) job? Then this is the workplace for you!
The perfect candidate has:
- Sufficient relevant experience in an equal size hotel and work position or adequate educational background, preferably at a hotel school
- Able to work well in a team and stress resistant.
- Knowledge of the English and Dutch language is obliged
- Knowledge of another third language is preferred
- Knowledge of cocktails
- Passion for Food & Beverage
What do we have to offer you:
- Flexible 0-hours contract
- This position is classified in scale 4 with a salary between the €11,44 - €13,30 gross per hour according to the Horeca CAO. Hourly wage can be different when <21 years old.
- Travel allowance of €5,- per day if you live 10 kilometres or more from the hotel
- Sunday allowance of 5% and night allowance of 20%
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Staff meals in our canteen
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts & Accor Hotels
- Various staff events
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities
The main responsibilities include:
- Serving guests
- Taking food and beverage orders from the guest
- Preparing and serving the orders
- Preparing and handling bills
- Clearing and setting of tables
- Preparing the restaurant for service
The Food and Beverage department contains of our Silk Bar, Room service, Banqueting department with 21 rooms and our Silk Road restaurant with the East meets West concept with a capacity of 250 seats. The Silk Bar is open every day from 08.00hrs until 01.00hrs.
How to apply for this position?
Please upload your CV via: https://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/Movenpick-Hotel-Amsterdam/sollicitatieformulier/Bartender-0-hours-JPNLSGWK0.html
Overige vacatures en stages binnen dit hotel: