Filter de vacatures
Chef de Partie
Mövenpick Amsterdam City
Are you a true foodie? Do you know how to motivate other people with your enthusiasm? Do you love working in a fast-changing and multicultural environment? Then Chef de Partie could be the position for you!
The perfect candidate has:
- A completed SVH cooks diploma (SVH Zelfstandig werkend Kok).
- Experience in a 4-5 star hotel or high quality restaurant
- A certificate of (Dutch) HACCP rules and regulations
- A certificate on allergy regulations
- Leading qualities
- Knowledge of kitchen hygiene activities and health and safety standards
- Creative, has a hands-on mentality, and eye for detail
- Control over a diversity of cooking techniques
- Knowledge of the Dutch and/or English language; both verbal and in writing
- Motivated and enthusiastic attitude
- Having a “leermeester” diploma is preferred
- EU-passport holder only
What do we have to offer you:
- Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
- This position is classified in scale 6 with a salary between the €2.169- €2.625 gross per month according to the Horeca CAO.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel allowance up to €150,- per month, based on the amount of km.
- Night allowance of 20% and Sunday allowance of 5%
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Staff meals in our canteen
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Hotels
- Various staff events
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities
The main responsibilities include:
- Leading your own section
- Being able to cook independently following a recipe and your own planning.
- Evaluating the ingredients to be used based on freshness and quality.
- Checking of the quality, taste, colour, freshness of prepared dishes
- Preparing orders using a la carte cooking techniques, portioning and garnishing according to the standards.
- Setting up and decorating buffets.
- Planning the daily work responsibilities and ordering of needed supplies and ingredients by suppliers.
- Receiving, controlling and organizing of the ordered items, protecting the shelf life and hygiene.
- Ensure company/SOP guidelines are being followed
- Be environmentally aware
How to apply for this position?
Please upload your cv via: https://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/Movenpick-Hotel-Amsterdam/sollicitatieformulier/Chef-de-Partie-JPNLSGCB0.html
Overige vacatures en stages binnen dit hotel: