Conference & Events Manager
Mövenpick Amsterdam City
Would you like to
work for one of the largest conferences locations of Amsterdam? Are you
experienced in organising conferences and events? And are you always looking to
optimize the results? You have found your new challenge!
The perfect candidate has:
- 5 years in a similar management position at a hotel in Amsterdam or
- At least 2 years F & B / Banqueting operational experience.
- Min. Bachelor degree education
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Knowledge of Opera is a plus
- Party catering experience is an advantage
Furthermore you recognize yourself in the following
- "Yes we can" mentality
- Strategic helicopter view
What do we have to offer you:
- Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
- This position is classified in scale 9 with a salary between the €2.775 - €3.450 gross per month according to the Horeca CAO.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel allowance up to €150,- per month, based on the amount of km.
- Night allowance of 20% and Sunday allowance of 5%
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Staff meals in our canteen
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Hotels
- Various staff events
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities
You are responsible for the department results by:
- Writing improvement plans
- Making budgets and forecasts
- Direct coaching of your C&E Assistant Manager and C&E Sales Manager
- Indirect coaching of the full team
- Improving the quality of sales via mystery calls and training
- And networking within the Amsterdam market / ijVENUES / Global Accor organization / Mövenpick Amsterdam
- Optimization of all sales processes and MICE occupation
- Price setting in close partnership with revenue management
In addition to the responsibilities and objectives for the Mövenpick Hotel, you will also get an important position in further positioning and selling ijVENUES and all associated developments.
The Conference & Events department consists of a large team of specialists which you lead. You are an important sparring partner for entire sales team and Banqueting Manager / Department. You will report to the Regional Director of Sales
& Marketing and maintain close contact with the Director of Revenue.
How to apply for this position?
please upload your CV via:
Overige vacatures en stages binnen dit hotel: