Demi Chef de Partie
Mövenpick Amsterdam City
Are you a true foodie? Do you always have the best ideas for Christmas dinner? Do you love working in a fast-changing and multicultural environment? Then Demi Chef de Parti could be the position for you!
The perfect candidate has:
• A completed SVH cooks diploma (SVH Zelfstandig werkend Kok).
• 1 or 2 years’ experience in a 4-5 star hotel or high quality restaurant
• Ability to work on own and in a large kitchen team
• A certificate of (Dutch) HACCP rules and regulations
• A certificate on allergy regulations
• Knowledge of kitchen hygiene activities and health and safety standards
• Creative, has a hands-on mentality, and eye for detail
• Control over a diversity of cooking techniques
• Knowledge of the English language; both verbal and in writing
• Motivated and enthusiastic attitude
• EU-passport holder only
What do we have to offer you:
• Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
• This position is classified in scale 5 with a salary between the €1.875 - €2.275 gross per month according to the Horeca CAO.
• 25 vacation days per year
• Travel allowance up to €150,- per month, based on the amount of km.
• Night allowance of 20% and Sunday allowance of 5%
• Pension fund
• Staff uniform and laundry service
• Staff meals in our canteen
• Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
• Various staff events
• Excellent international career development and training possibilities
Your main responsibilities are:
• Preparing high quality culinary dishes
• Preparation activities such as washing, cutting and pre-cooking of the required raw materials
• Preparing plates through a la minute cooking techniques
• Portioning and garnishing of dishes and controlling the presentation according to recipes
• Regularly checking the freshness of ingredients based on colour and taste
• Contributing to the continuous improvement of menus
• Reporting of maintenance, hygiene or other hazards issues
• Contributing to controlling costs, minimize waste, and other departmental targets.
• Ensure company/SOP guidelines are being followed
• Be environmentally aware
How to apply for this position?
Please upload your CV via this link
Overige vacatures en stages binnen dit hotel: