Filter de vacatures
Mövenpick Amsterdam City
Would you love to sell our beautiful new renovated hotel rooms? Do you love having an office with a great view? Are you the person who makes sure our guests are looking forward to their stay, because of your accuracy during the reservation process? We have the perfect position for you!
The perfect candidate has:
- An adequate educational background, preferably at a hotel school
- 1 to 2 years work experience in a similar position is preferred
- Enthusiastic, stress resistant and professional communicative skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and English language, a third language is a preference
- Willing to work an average of one Saturday shift per month
What do we have to offer you:
- Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
- This position is classified in scale 5 with a salary between the €2052,36 - €2524,17 gross per month according to the Horeca CAO.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel allowance up to €150,- per month, based on the amount of km.
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Staff meals in our canteen
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Hotels
- Various staff events
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities
The main responsibilities include:
- Handling all incoming telephone calls, internet bookings, emails and faxes
- Confirming reservations and entering all room reservations into the reservations system Opera
- Responsible for performing the daily arrivals check and accurately check arrivals/reservations on rate, market segment, notes and traces
- Ensure all back up is attached to the daily folder that is distributed to the Front Office.
Please apply via:
Overige vacatures en stages binnen dit hotel: