Are you operating independent, but still like to work in a large team? Do you have an eye for detail and are very well organized? Would you like to represent a beautiful, up-to-date, service-oriented and professionally product? Then this is the right job for you!
· A commercial attitude
· Good knowledge of Dutch and English language (spoken and written)
· Customer, market and result oriented
· An independent and proactive attitude
· Networking is part of your DNA
· Stress resistant and flexible
· Team player skills
· Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
· This position is classified in scale 5 with a salary between the €1.950 - €2.350 gross per month according to the Horeca CAO.
· 25 vacation days per year
· Travel allowance up to €150,- per month, based on the amount of km.
· Night allowance of 20% and Sunday allowance of 5%
· Pension fund
· Staff uniform and laundry service
· Staff meals in our canteen
· Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor hotels
· Various staff events
· Excellent international career development and training possibilities
· Pro-active selling of the Dutch market for the Movenpick Hotel.
· Welcoming accounts and organizing site inspections
· Accurately record all sales activities in the CRM system.
· Supporting and coordinating sales activities and administrative related tasks
· Is part of the commercial team hotel (16FTE) and takes care of proper analysis and reporting of the sales activities.
· Discuss needs/requirements and prepare cost estimates, tenders and draft contracts; contracting, making final arrangements
· Managing existing contracts by managing MICE request and individual stays.
· Achieve revenue goals with your colleagues
In this role you will focus on developing both corporate and agency MICE accounts in the Netherlands and you support the Sales Managers in their role.
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European Union state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Please upload your CV via: