Mövenpick Amsterdam City
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you love helping our guests and employees in need? Do you keep a cool head in hectic and stressful situations? Perhaps you will be our new Security Officer!
The perfect candidate has:
- Relevant work experience in a similar Hotel and/or function
- Adequate educational background
- In possession of certificate and BHV is an advantage.
- Full knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- A service-oriented attitude towards our guests and other employees
- An enthusiastic and motivated attitude who is able to perform individually as well as in a team.
What do we have to offer you:
- Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
- This position is classified in scale 5 with a salary between the €1.875 - €2.275 gross per month according to the Horeca CAO.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel allowance up to €150,- per month, based on the amount of km.
- Night allowance of 20% and Sunday allowance of 5%
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Staff meals in our canteen
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Various staff events
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities
The main responsibilities include:
- Ensure general security and safety for guests and employees
- Take action during accidents and other emergencies, when necessary applying first aid
- Guiding guests in emergency situations
- Perform checks on staff when needed
- Taking care of key control
- Performing simple technical work
- Compliance with the requirements in the field of occupational safety, health and safety, HACCP
How to apply for this position?:
Please upload your CV via this link
Overige vacatures en stages binnen dit hotel: