Filter de vacatures
Voor ons restaurant zijn op zoek naar een enthousiaste ontbijt kok met relevante werkervaring, een passie voor de keuken en met beheersing van diverse kooktechnieken.
Als ontbijtkok draag je de verantwoordelijkheid voor het ontbijt voor alle gasten van ons hotel en we zoeken ook iemand die deze verantwoordelijkheid goed kan dragen.
Be limitlessYou are the supporting factor of our team. Is it quiet? Then it's time for you to help with preparations. Is it busy? Then it's you who supports the other chefs with the task you've been given. A well-run kitchen is what we aim for. You are responsible for the hygiene in the kitchen, so you make sure everything is spick and span. As soon as you see that stock is needed, let us know. Do you have nice ideas for a new recipe? Share those with us. We are one team, and you are part of it. There are no limits to your abilities. In addition, you will be:
- a morning person. You like getting up early;
Mornings and weekends— these shifts will come along.
- responsible for hygiene. You will keep your own bench clean and help others if necessary;
- proficient in English. Because of our international roots, our working language is English.
Proud to presentMövenpick: the place to enjoy life. Inside, we create a space for our guests to enjoy by relaxing at the bar with a delicious cocktail or a creamy cappuccino. In our restaurants, you can discover the most delicious special dishes. We are originally from Switzerland, and we carry this luxurious gastronomic hospitality with us. ‘Enjoying life to the fullest.’ That is our mantra for our guests, but also for you as an employee.‘Enjoying food’ is the motto for you and your team. You start every working day together with national and international colleagues in our beautiful 4-star hotel located in Den Bosch overlooking the Provincievijver. The team consists of young colleagues who are collegial and friendly towards each other. Despite the different nationalities, we can definitely speak of a close group of colleagues. You will work in a hotel with 92 rooms, a restaurant, bar and 3 meeting rooms. On a lovely, sunny day, you can choose between a 25-minute walk or a 15-minute cycle ride from the centre. Or you can hop on the bus from the other side of our hotel. In short: we have it all.Don’t work. Do what you love insteadSatisfied guests, standing and running, tasty breakfast dishes, these are what make your heartbeat faster. You love variety, getting up early and most of all, you are a fan of food. Everything together makes you the perfect Breakfast Chef. You must have:
- at least one year of experience as a breakfast chef;
- knowledge of the HACCP regulations or the willingness to follow the training course for this.
We offerOf course, we want you to have an optimal experience at Mövenpick. That is why we are offering:
- a monthly gross salary of between €1.995 and €2.310,16 in accordance with scale 4 of the Collective Labour Agreement for the Dutch hospitality and catering industry;
- a contract of 38 hours per week;
- 25 leave days and time off for any overtime;
- extra day off during your birthday month;
- a night-shift allowance of 10%;
- pension contributions with the Horeca & Catering pension fund;
- national and international opportunities for growth, for instance towards the role of (demi) chef de parti and national and international training opportunities;
- a uniform, laundry service and meals;
- discounts on rooms, food and drink at Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, Accor & HR-Group hotels;
- enjoy an overnight stay with dinner and breakfast in the hotel where you work at with Mövenpick Experience;
- recruitment bonus for new a colleague;
- various staff outings.
This is the right time to say yes
Can you already see yourself working here? Then do not hesitate any longer: send us your motivation letter and CV, or if you have any questions you can contact the HR Office via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +31 (0)20 519 1222.
If it is a match, you will be interviewed by the Chef Kok. Are you ready?
Overige vacatures en stages binnen dit hotel: