Filter de vacatures
Ben jij degene die een gast kan laten thuis voelen? En vind je het leuk om met een diverse groep collega’s en gasten te werken? Ben je opzoek naar een baan met vele (inter)nationale doorgroeimogelijkheden? Dan is dit de werkplek voor jou!
Be limitlessYou are the first and last contact of our guests. Therefore, you make sure they feel welcome, and the positive feeling stays during their stay. "Oh, you are celebrating your wedding anniversary in Den Bosch? Congratulations!", and immediately note that the couple receives a bottle of champagne and in their room. You also make sure that this is overhanded to the afternoon shift if they need to take care of it. And is there a guest that is looking for the meeting rooms? Then you show the way in a clear, detailed, and friendly approach. Everything with a smile and empathy, even during complains. You are always in the spotlight and perform on the stage of Mövenpick. You work hard, even if your shift is running a bit later, for the guests that will choose our hotel again. There are no limits to your abilities. In addition, you will be:
This position has morning and afternoon shifts. The morning shift starts at 07.00 and the afternoon shift at 15.00.
- responsible for checking in and out guests;
- the point of contact for all questions in the hotel, from a to z;
- the face of our hotel.
Proud to presentMövenpick: the place to enjoy life. Inside, we create a space for our guests to enjoy by relaxing at the bar with a delicious cocktail or a creamy cappuccino. In our restaurants, you can discover the most delicious special dishes. We are originally from Switzerland, and we carry this luxurious gastronomic hospitality with us. ‘Enjoying life to the fullest.’ That is our mantra for our guests, but also for you as an employee.And you provide that experience with a team of front office colleagues, one supervisor and the Front Office Manager in our beautiful 4-star hotel located in Den Bosch overlooking the Provincievijver. With a beautiful atmosphere in our team, we help each other during busy moments so everything runs smoothly. You will work in a hotel with 92 rooms, a restaurant, bar and 3 meeting rooms. On a lovely, sunny day, you can choose between a 25-minute walk or a 15-minute cycle ride from the centre. Or you can hop on the bus from the other side of our hotel. In short: we have it all."As a team, we are always there for each other." - Front office manager MövenpickDon’t work. Do what you love insteadA warm feeling is what you offer the guests, during their entrance, their stay and when they leave. During the check-in, with you behind the counter, the conversation with the guest is on-going while you fill in the information in the system. And you do not get irritated if a guest has a lot of questions, or it takes longer to check-in, creating a long line. You attend on them in a serious and empathetic manner. It is important that the appropriate departments are also informed about any useful information acquired. You act as the voice of the hotel. And does handling this complain make the line longer? Then you make contact with the rest of the guests that you will attend to them immediately. This requires a good portion of self-knowledge and self-reflection. And your humour? You make good use of that when the situation calls for it. We enjoy having fun with our guests.You must have:
- preferably knowledge of the Opera IT system;
- fluent written and spoken knowledge of the English language, and preferably the Dutch language as well.
We offerOf course, we want you to have an optimal experience at Mövenpick. That’s why we are offering:
- a monthly gross salary of between €2.052 and €2.524 in accordance with scale 5 of the Collective Labour Agreement for the Dutch hospitality and catering industry;
- a contract of 38 hours per week;
- 25 leave days and time off for any overtime;
- extra day off during your birthday month;
- a night-shift allowance of 10%;
- pension contributions with the Horeca & Catering pension fund;
- national and international opportunities for growth, for instance towards the role of Shiftleader, and national and international training opportunities;
- a uniform, laundry service and meals;
- discounts on rooms, food and drink at Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, Accor & HR-Group hotels;
- enjoy an overnight stay with dinner and breakfast in the hotel where you work at with Mövenpick Experience;
- recruitment bonus for a new colleague;
- various staff outings.
This is the right time to say yesDo you see it as a challenge to put a smile on the face of all guests visiting our hotel? Then do not hesitate any longer: send us your motivation letter and CV, or if you have any questions you can contact the HR Office via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +31 (0)20 519 1222.If it is a match, you will be interviewed by a member of the Front Office manager. Are you ready?
Overige vacatures en stages binnen dit hotel: