Here’s what we did….
We found this great building in the Paleisstraat in The Hague. It needed some work and we decided to rebuild it into a 72 bedroom 4 star boutique hotel with a bar, restaurant, fitness club and some meeting space. Then we added the Mövenpick brand, strong on F&B with a new Mövenpick Coffee & Wine lounge concept.
We have also found the best management team ever. Even though they have a lot of knowledge and are able to manage a lot, they cannot do it on their own. So they need you!!
You will open our first Mövenpick Coffee & Wine lounge and Restaurant together with the Manager and other F&B lovers, who are as crazy about food, coffee and wine as you!
You are a chameleon, who serves the famous Mövenpick breakfast with a smile, is that fantastic barista and is a sommelier at the same time. You turn around the 3 meeting spaces as quick as speedy Gonzales (Miep, miep), and you are the best host to have for a family a la carte dinner. So all your guests feel welcome, heart warmed, incredible and become raving fan of Mövenpick The Hague!
And what do you get out of this? An experience of a life time!
We wanted to leave it at that, but we do understand this experience does not pay your bills and as we are a member of Koninklijke Horeca Nederland and operate according the Dutch labor agreement, we decided to offer you:
· a competitive salary and benefits package (scale 3 starts with € 1.800,- € 2.050,- gross per month)
· Exciting experience in a new restaurant and hotel
· Many training possibilities through the Accor Academy (you will never stop learning)
· Discounts on Rooms and Food & Beverage within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Services
· Horeca Pension fund (take care of your work/life balance so you get to enjoy this)
· Excellent international career development (not that we want you to move soon)
Some expectation management (so we’re all on the same page).
· Have relevant work experience in a 4 star hotel or high quality restaurant (so you know what our guests expect from you)
· Are known as enthusiastic, hospitable, team-builder, stress-resistant and representative (your friends and family are not the only one who will confirm that)
· Have passion for the hospitality industry (you know the etiquettes)
· Do not have to be already specialist, but are eager to learn
· Are available 24/7 (We definitely make sure you have enough time left to spend with your friends & family)
· Speak and write Dutch and English (kudo’s if you can express yourself in “het Haags”)
So, dreaming of working in a new hotel and restaurant? Why don’t we have received you application yet?
And a serious note (so you know we’re serious when it comes to business):
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts makes moments by doing ordinary things in an extraordinary way. Providing an upscale, relaxed and uncomplicated guest experience, Mövenpick recognises that small gestures make a big difference. Whether it is chocolate hour every afternoon, customised sleep technology to ensure a restful night or specially created fun and healthy kids’ menus, Mövenpick creates a human and warm environment for guests, business partners and employees. Committed to sustainable practices and caring for its local communities, Mövenpick is the most Green Globe certified hotel brand in the world. Founded in Switzerland in 1973, but with a heritage of food and beverage excellence stretching back to the 1940s, Mövenpick holds a growing portfolio of more than 80 hotels in 24 countries. Mövenpick is part of AccorHotels, a world-leading travel and lifestyle group which invites travellers to feel welcome at more than 4,500 hotels, resorts and residences, along with some 10,000 of the finest private homes around the globe.
movenpick.com | accorhotels.com
Please upload your CV via: