Here’s what we did….
We found this great building in the Paleisstraat in The Hague. It needed some work and we decided to rebuild it into a 72 bedroom 4 star boutique hotel with a bar, restaurant, fitness club and some meeting space. Then we added the Mövenpick brand, strong on F&B with a new Mövenpick Coffee & Wine lounge concept.
We have also found the best management team ever. Even though they have a lot of knowledge and are able to manage a lot, they cannot do it on their own. So they need you!!
Here’s what you do....
Together with the Front Office Manager and 5 other great team members you make sure the 72 rooms are ready for arrival. With your hospitable and positive attitude our guests feel welcome, heart warmed, incredible and become raving fan of Mövenpick The Hague!
And what do you get out of this? An experience of a life time!
We wanted to leave it at that, but we do understand this experience does not pay your bills and as we are a member of Koninklijke Horeca Nederland and operate according the Dutch labor agreement, we decided to offer you:
· a competitive salary and benefits package (scale 5 starts with € 1.945,96,- € 2.350,- gross per month)
· Exciting Pre-opening experience
· A dynamic job where you will experience the whole Rooms Divisions department. (You will learn everything from A-Z)
· Many training possibilities through the Accor Academy (you will never stop learning)
· Night allowance of 10% (but you need to stay awake)
· Only evening and nightshifts
· Discounts on Rooms and Food & Beverage within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Services
· Horeca Pension fund (take care of your work/life balance so you get to enjoy this)
· Excellent international career development (not that we want you to move soon)
Some expectation management (so we’re all on the same page).
· Are graduated from a hotel school or have comparable knowledge due to work experience in a 4 star hotel. (so you know what our guests expect from you)
· Are known as enthusiastic, hospitable, team-builder, stress-resistant and representative (your friends and family are not the only one who will confirm that)
· Have excellent communication skills! (Everyone can understand you)
· Have passion for the hospitality industry (you know the etiquettes)
· Are available 24/7 (We definitely make sure you have enough time left to spend with your friends & family)
· Speak and write Dutch and English (kudo’s if you can express yourself in “het Haags”)
· Need to be present and focused per the 1st of February 2020 as the hotel will be opened in the 1st quarter 2020. (If we get to an agreement ;-))
So, dreaming opening a new hotel? Why haven’t we received your application yet?
And a serious note (so you know we’re serious when it comes to business):
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts makes moments by doing ordinary things in an extraordinary way. Providing an upscale, relaxed and uncomplicated guest experience, Mövenpick recognises that small gestures make a big difference. Whether it is chocolate hour every afternoon, customised sleep technology to ensure a restful night or specially created fun and healthy kids’ menus, Mövenpick creates a human and warm environment for guests, business partners and employees. Committed to sustainable practices and caring for its local communities, Mövenpick is the most Green Globe certified hotel brand in the world. Founded in Switzerland in 1973, but with a heritage of food and beverage excellence stretching back to the 1940s, Mövenpick holds a growing portfolio of more than 80 hotels in 24 countries. Mövenpick is part of AccorHotels, a world-leading travel and lifestyle group which invites travellers to feel welcome at more than 4,500 hotels, resorts and residences, along with some 10,000 of the finest private homes around the globe.
movenpick.com | accorhotels.com