Filter de vacatures
Mövenpick the Hague
Do you love to work in the industry that never sleeps? Are you our colleague that is most active during the evening and nights? Then you are the colleague we are looking for.
Most important responsibilities and tasks
- Run the Night Audit independently and other administrative tasks
- Process and handling guest check ins and check outs
- Answering guest phone calls and follow up on guest requests
- Successfully handle guest complaints
- Handling reservations and providing information in absence of reservation team (during evenings, nights and on Sundays)
- Prepare the arrivals for the next day
- Keep Night Manual up to date
- Central role within emergency situations
The perfect candidate for us:
- You are hospitable, stress resistant, flexible and confident
- You have previous experience in working in the night (1 to 2 years work experience in a similar position is preferred)
- You do not mind working evenings and nights
- Proactive attitude with sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Good communication skills in English, preferably also in Dutch
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel, knowledge of PMS system Opera is an advantage
What do we have to offer you:
- Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
- This position is classified in scale 5 with a salary between the €2052,36 - €2524,17 gross per mont according to the Horeca CAO.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel allowance up to €150,- per month, based on the amount of km.
- Night allowance of 10%
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Staff meals in our canteen
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Various staff events
This is the right time to say yes!
Can you already see yourself working here? Then do not hesitate any longer: send us your motivation letter and CV, or if you have any questions you can contact the HR Office via email@example.com or by phone at +31 (0)20 519 1222.
Overige vacatures en stages binnen dit hotel: