Filter de vacatures
Mövenpick the Hague
Are you the one who can make a guest feel at home? Do you like to work with a diverse set of colleagues and guests? Are you looking for a job with lots of (inter)national growth opportunities? Then this is the workplace for you!
The perfect candidate has:
- Hospitable, enthusiastic, flexible, stress resistant and representative person!
- Adequate educational background, preferably at a hotel school
- Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and English language is mandatory, a third language is a preference
- 1 to 2 years work experience in a similar position is preferred
- Willing to do a few days a month night shifts
- Experience with Property Management System Opera and affinity for IT systems
What do we have to offer you:
- Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
- This position is classified in scale 5 with a salary between the €2012,12 - €2474,68 gross per month according to the Horeca CAO.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel allowance up to €150,- per month, based on the amount of km.
- Night allowance of 10%
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Staff meals in our canteen
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Various staff events
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities
The main responsibilities include:
- Making individual and group/meeting reservations
- Check-in and check-out our (international) guests and groups according to the Mövenpick standards
- Answering the telephone
- Handling and follow up on all guest requests.
- Controlling the room cleaning by liaising with the outsourced cleaning company
- Ensuring proper billing and charging of all accounts according to the billing instructions
- Balancing all financial payments between restaurant and front office
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts makes moments by doing ordinary things in an extraordinary way. Providing an upscale, relaxed and uncomplicated guest experience, Mövenpick recognises that small gestures make a big difference. Whether it is chocolate hour every afternoon, customised sleep technology to ensure a restful night or specially created fun and healthy kids’ menus, Mövenpick creates a human and warm environment for guests, business partners and employees. Committed to sustainable practices and caring for its local communities, Mövenpick is the most Green Globe certified hotel brand in the world. Founded in Switzerland in 1973, but with a heritage of food and beverage excellence stretching back to the 1940s, Mövenpick holds a growing portfolio of more than 80 hotels in 24 countries. Mövenpick is part of AccorHotels, a world-leading travel and lifestyle group which invites travellers to feel welcome at more than 4,500 hotels, resorts and residences, along with some 10,000 of the finest private homes around the globe.
movenpick.com | accorhotels.com
Please apply via:
Overige vacatures en stages binnen dit hotel: