Filter de vacatures
Mövenpick the Hague
Are you the most hospitable and organized supervisor, who can coach the team to run a smooth shift? And you are the strong pillar the restaurant manager can rely on? Then this position is yours!
The restaurant by Noa has 38 seats, where breakfast, lunch and a la carte dinner are served. Separately is the Coffee & Wine Lounge, where we serve 5 different coffees and 60 wines by the glass and bottle. Adjacent to the Coffee & Wine Lounge is our terrace with 35 seats. In the cozy 3 banqueting rooms we host meetings and small private dining groups.
Have a look on the website to get an impression of the restaurant and the a la carte menu: Restaurant - By Noa (by-noa.com)
Your main responsibilities are:
- Running the shifts by greeting the guests, offering advice about the menu and wine choices and serving the ordered dishes.
- Trains, manages and motivates staff
- Holds his fellow colleagues to a high standard with regards to service, professionalism and performance, while holding him/herself to an even higher standard.
- Exhibits passion and drive with regards to department achieving excellence on a continuous basis
- Making sure that the safety, Arbo and HACCP regulations are followed by the staff.
- is graduated from a hotel school or has a comparable level of knowledge and skills through work experience
- Has 2 to 3 years of work experience in a comparable position.
- Successfully leads a team (your team rocks!)
- is known as enthusiastic, hospitable, team-builder, flexible, stress-resistant and representative (your friends and family are not the only one who will confirm that)
- needs to be in the possession of a social hygiene & Dutch HACCP & Allergen Certificate
- speaks and writes Dutch and English
What do we have to offer you:
- Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
- This position is classified in scale 4 with a salary between the €1947,82 - €2264,86 gross per month according to the Horeca CAO
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel allowance up to €150,- per month, based on the amount of km
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Staff meals in our canteen
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Accor
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities via the Accor Academy
Please apply via:
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Overige vacatures en stages binnen dit hotel: