Mercure Amsterdam City is looking for team members for our extensive F&B department!
Do you have a successful day when your guests leave the restaurant with a smile? Would you like to rebuild a successful hotel with our team? With 368 rooms, 2 restaurants, a spacious terrace, a beautiful bar and 10 meeting rooms, we could use some help! We are looking for both full-time and part-time employees to join our F&B team.
As a Team member F&B you are able to make a genuine click with the guest and you ensure that our guests have a fantastic stay in our hotel. Together with your colleagues, you provide the guests with an unforgettable experience during breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Given the many rooms we have in our hotel, we can regularly receive large groups of guests, which makes working in our F&B department very dynamic and varied; every group is different and of course there are the individual guests who require a different kind of attention.
Mercure Amsterdam City is part of the Accor hotel chain and we already have 5 hotels in Amsterdam alone. In our hotel you get the chance to learn and develop yourself. We stimulate your future and offer you the opportunity to grow within one of our hotels!
You are part of an international team of currently 60 colleagues. The working environment is friendly and we will make sure you have a good work-life balance in your work.
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City is beautifully situated on the water and ideally located in relation to, for example, the ArenA, ZiggoDome, the Zuidas, the city center and only 5 minutes from the RAI Convention Centre. Given its location, just off the highway and close to Metrostation Overamstel, it is easy to get to.
At Mercure hotel Amsterdam City you benefit from the various benefits of working at AccorHotels!
You can count on:
• A salary in scale 3 in accordance with the Koninklijke Horeca Nederland wage tables, depending on work experience;
• 25 vacation days for a full-time working week;
• A reimbursement for traveling by public transport/car;
• Do you come to work by car? You can park for free in our parking lot!
• Countless discounts on hotel stays, shows, musicals, concerts and a major brand of jeans;
• Do you like sports? Then you can cheaply go to the gym or buy a bicycle from the company;
• A group discount on health insurance and other insurance policies;
• All kinds of workshops, sporting events and training sessions to keep you 'fit for the job'.
• Pleasant Friday afternoon drinks and team outings
• A pleasant working environment in which everyone looks after each other and is involved
• You live within a radius of 30 kilometers around Amsterdam
• You have a passion for hospitality;
• You have an affinity with serving guests, you have a hospitable character
• You are flexible (morning evening and weekends);
• You have an excellent command of the English language, Dutch would be a plus
Our F&B department is large and the activities consist of bar services, serving, debarasing, covering, breakfast services, banqueting (preparing and cleaning rooms), personal contact, receiving and placing guests and much more. Everyone excels at something, we take this into account and preferences can be expressed.
Are you the colleague we are looking for? Send your motivation and CV to Misty Garstman (Talent & Culture Manager) at email@example.com.