Are you looking for a full-time job (or part-time) as a Food & Beverage employee in a hotel in The Hague?
Are you looking for a flexible job and would you like to go away for a weekend? With our flexible working hours and discounts in our hotels, you've come to the right place! With 159 rooms, a trendy bar and several meeting rooms, we are a vibrant hotel. Given the rooms we have in our hotel and our great location, we regularly receive large groups of guests, which makes working in our F&B department very dynamic and varied; every group is different and of course there are the individual guests who require a different kind of attention.
At Mercure you become part of a diverse and friendly team.
Your working day is only successful if every guest walks around with a big smile! You understand that you and your team make the difference in our industry. The activities range from serving dishes, making cocktails and preparing meeting rooms for the next day. In addition, you sometimes work a morning or afternoon to support colleagues during busy times with meeting rooms, breakfast and lunch on our great terrace. You know better than anything how to give our guests an unforgettable stay and you are not afraid to start a nice conversation.
• A salary in salary group III of the Horeca Collective Labor Agreement. We pay 7.5% above the catering collective agreement!;
• You get 25 vacation days per year with full-time employment. If you promise to come back;
• A travel allowance of up to €21 per day;
• An ALL-Heartist card from Accor. This will give you a discount on hotel stays and car rental, among other things;
• As a colleague you can join Yoga and Bootcamp classes for free;
• Enough development opportunities by following training courses and workshops at our own Accor Academy!
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy at Mercure Den Haag Central? Send your resume and motivation to Sven Pinedo (Operations Manager) now to firstname.lastname@example.org.