Are you great at coaching, motivating and inspiring others? Do you get energy from entertaining guests at their extensive breakfast, relaxing lunch or delicious diner? Yes?! Apply directly, because we are looking for an enthusiastic F&B Supervisor!
What you are going to do
As a F&B supervisor you will be responsible for our restaurant, the bar, the lounge and our room service.
Of course you get enough space for your own development! So do you want to focus on your own development as well as your team in their professional behavior? Keep on reading!
In our restaurant we serve our guests breakfast, lunch and dinner. With over 260 seats in our restaurant, bar, life-cooking and our group restaurant, we offer our guests at every moment of the day a great taste of hospitality. As F&B Supervisor you take care of our guests together with your colleagues. Your focus is in the operation of the F&B, where you definitely keep an eye on your colleagues as well. You are a star in motivating and inspiring colleagues on the spot. You think about the service level at the department and know how to improve this within any seconds. Within the department there is enough space for you creativity. Problems are for you a possibility for improvement and that is why you think in solutions. As F&B Supervisor you will also take care of some administrative tasks such as schedules, planning of the restaurant and other procedures. You have an eye for detail and are familiar with HACCP. With your coach group you have regularly evaluations and coach conversations. Big parties are not a problem for you, since you have a great helicopter view where through everything runs smoothly. After your shift you have a drink with your colleagues looking back on a successful day.
course you are not alone! An ambitious team is waiting for you that will
welcome you with open arms. With us, you benefit from the various benefits of
working at Accor! You can count on;
• A salary in salary group VI of the Horeca collective labor agreement;
• 25 vacation days based on a full-time (38-hour) working week;
• An associated bonus scheme whereby you can achieve up to 10% of your annual salary based on predetermined targets;
• A Heartist Carte Bienvenue from Accor. With this you get a discount on hotel stays and car rental;
• Free access to our fitness room at Novotel. It is also possible to purchase a bicycle with tax benefits;
• Plenty of development and career opportunities within Accor Hotels. For example, we have our own Accor Academy and you can grow (internationally) within Mercure, Novotel or one of the other Accor hotels;
• Additional fringe benefits from Accor.
think you are the person we are looking for? Or do you have any questions?
Send your motivation letter and CV to Romy Moll via email@example.com or call 020-431383 for more information.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.