Are you up for an amazing challenge within 1 of the biggest 4 star hotels in the Benelux? Do you have what it takes to run a shift together with your team in to a memorable guest experience? Do you like to work with a diverse set of colleagues and guests? Well we have the complete package!
We are looking for a shift leaders who:
- Is a teamplayer
- Is guest oriented
- Is a natural coach
- Like a dynamic work environment
- Likes to come up with innovations and takes responsibility to make them a success
- Has a hands on mentality and get things done
- Knows how to motivate a team
- Likes to add some game and fun to the shift!
As mentioned above you are responsible for running a smooth shift in which you know how to motivate your team, keep in mind our service targets and most importantly create memorable stays for our guests! You do this in a motivating and coaching way so that you and the team will learn every day. Besides the shift you will also have some personal projects and you will participate in application interviews, evaluation talks, reviews, trainings and have the responsibility over a group of coaches. Don’t worry we will explain you everything along the way! We find your development also very important so we want to help you grow and develop yourself in areas of your interest.
Besides that, there are employee benefits you will also enjoy while working at Novotel Amsterdam City:
- You will get a scale VI salary based on your age and a workweek of 38 hours of €2085,06 according to the Horeca CAO scales
- 25 holiday days on yearly base
- YEARLY BONUS up to 7,5% of your yearly salary.
- Free parking at work
- Exercising at work with free use of our sport facilities and organized events
- Attractive discounts within our 4500 + hotels
- Complimentary nights within our chain.
Are you excited about what we have to offer you? Great! We would love to meet you. Please, send your CV and motivation letter to Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can contact you. When you have further questions, please call 020 4313868 or WhatsApp to 06-47301427 for more information.