Are you up for an amazing challenge within 1 of the biggest 4 star hotels in the Benelux? Do you have what it takes to run a shift together with your team and turn it into a memorable guest experience? Do you like to work with a diverse set of colleagues and guests? Well we have the complete package!
We are looking for a Supervisor who:
As mentioned above you are responsible for running a smooth shift in which you know how to motivate your team, keep in mind our service targets and most importantly create memorable stays for our guests! You do this in a motivating and coaching way so that you and the team will learn every day. Besides the shift you will also have some personal projects and you will participate in application interviews, evaluation talks, reviews, trainings and have the responsibility over a group of coaches. Don’t worry we will explain you everything along the way! We find your development also very important so we want to help you grow and develop yourself in areas of your interest.
Of course you are not alone! An ambitious team is waiting for you that will
welcome you with open arms. With us, you benefit from the various benefits of
working at Accor! You can count on;
• A salary in salary group VI of the Horeca collective labor agreement;
• 25 vacation days based on a full-time (38-hour) working week;
• An associated bonus scheme whereby you can achieve up to 10% of your annual salary based on predetermined targets;
• A Heartist Carte Bienvenue from Accor. With this you get a discount on hotel stays and car rental;
• Free access to our fitness room at Novotel. It is also possible to purchase a bicycle with tax benefits;
• Plenty of development and career opportunities within Accor Hotels. For example, we have our own Accor Academy and you can grow (internationally) within Mercure, Novotel or one of the other Accor hotels;
• Additional fringe benefits from Accor.
Do you think you are the person we are looking for? Or do you have any questions?
Send your motivation letter and CV before the 1st of November to Demi Moll via email@example.com or call 020-431368 for more information.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.