Novotel Amsterdam City
Flexibel (on call)
Is your house always clean, neat and organized? Are you a tidy person by nature and want to make cleaning your daily work wíth recognition? Please join our great stewarding team and provide our colleagues and guests with a pleasant and clean environment!
What do you get
· Dynamic team and environment
· A place within a team where you can be completely yourself!
· You get a hourly salary of a minimum of €10,93 based on a zero hour contract, which depends on your age (21+).
· Monthly payment of holiday allowance and the compensation for accrued holiday hours (currently 18,37%);
· You will be eligible for our attractive bonus scheme of max. 7,5% of your yearly salary.
· There are enough growth opportunities within AccorHotels
· You get discount within AccorHotels
· You may use of our sport facilities for free and join our sport events
· Free parking is possible at our hotel
The ‘’’back of the house’’ needs you. Together with your colleagues of Stewarding you are responsible for a shiny kitchen department. Besides, you make sure the cutlery, plates and other needs for the kitchen and restaurant are ready to rock.
Further you ensure a clean working environment for you and your colleagues. During the work day you can be found in the back of the house, the staff canteen, the areas around the hotel and even on the roof.
Who are we looking for
You won’t hold back for big events in the hotel that affect the duties in your department. We are looking for a creative teamplayer who knows how to react on unexpected situations together, but who is also able to work independently.
It is important that you control the English language, you have knowledge about the HACCP rules and know how to make your work place, a fun place.
Information and application
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you match our requirements and are you looking forward to be a part of an innovative culture? Please, send your motivation letter including your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions you can call to 020 431 3686 or WhatsApp to 06-47301427.
Acquisition based on
this advertisement is not appreciated.